Elevate Your Style with Bayam Jewelry's 14K Gold Chain Collection
The robust chain for the everyday winner. Are you looking for a sturdy, scratch-resistant, and dent-proof chain? There are several types of 14K gold chains. Get the one that suits you and match the class they ooze with options to choose from.
- 14K chains: The most popular blend of gold is used in making jewelry for chains, rings, and bracelets. A 14 karat gold chain is one of the more robust chains in the market.
- Yellow gold chains: The naturally occurring color of gold and one of the classiest looking colors, 14K Yellow gold chains are classic gold chains with the highest purity of gold
- Yellow white gold chains: Yellow white gold chains are chains with alternating yellow and white shades that exude confidence and class.
- White gold chains: White gold is a mixture of gold and silver, nickel, zinc, and palladium alloy. The chains look a step above the rest due to their luster.
- Rose gold chains: Rose gold chains are made with gold and an alloy with copper that gives them a pinkish tint. The chains look their classy best with a touch of romanticism on black formals.
Stand out from the crowd: Features of 14K chains
With a centerpiece for your attire, elevate yourself to the best person in that room by wearing 14k gold chain men's jewelry. You have a range of options to choose from:
- Diamond-cut jewelry carries a beautiful charm and sparkle that lights up the room.
- Pave jewelry that works wonderfully to accentuate a range of gems to look like one.
- Plain and solid jewelry are classics in the industry.
- Hollow jewelry that weighs less but looks extravagant.
- Shiny jewelry that takes your breath away with its everlasting tone.
Boost your style quotient to the level you deserve by completing the ensemble with 14 k gold necklaces. Get the best 2 tone 14K chains that match your vibe with Bayam Jewelry.