Shine Brighter with Our Diamond Pendant CollectionOnce upon a time, there was a bias against men wearing necklaces, but today, the diamond pendant mens style is as popular as women's. They are royal and regal and give a distinctive look to anyone wearing them!
- 14K Diamond Pendants: The gold used in making a 14K pendant is a mixture of 58.3% gold and an alloy made with copper, zinc, silver, nickel, and iron, depending on the finish needed.
- Yellow Gold Diamond Pendants: Yellow gold is the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word gold. It's the class that withstood the test of time and remained fashionable no matter which era it belonged to.
- Yellow White Gold Diamond Pendants: Yellow white gold pendants balance two kinds of gold to give a dual tone that brings out your style's modern and trendy undertones.
- White Gold Diamond Pendants: White gold diamond pendants are the trendiest of the available gold styles as they look polished, fashionable, and striking like they belong in the current day.
- Rose White Gold Diamond Pendants: Rose white gold is a dual-tone design combining the best of two tones that sets the trend instead of following it blindly.
- Rose Gold Diamond Pendants: Stand out from the crowd surrounding you with a diamond pendant, a romantic undertone, and a shade of gold that looks dignified.
Want to see what else Bayam has in store for you? Why settle for just one style when you see more options fitting your choices?
Click here to know more.